The instant equine shelter. This Run-In Shed was specifically designed for equine and livestock. These shelters will deliver easy shade and protection for horses, hay, storage, livestock and farm equipment.
- Our 22' wide Equine Run-In-Shed is constructed using high grade heat treated steel. Every frame tube and connector goes through a proprietary 13 step Rhino Shield steel surface preparation process.
- Professional grade 2-3/8" outside diameter all steel frame, bonded with DupontTM thermoset baked on powder-coated finish prevents chipping, peeling, rust and corrosion.
- Slip fit connectors and swedged tubing make for easy assembly. Bolt hardware at every connection ensures a solid structure.
- Heavy duty corner braces on corner ribs and rugged Ratchet TiteTM tensioning enables quick cover installation. Easy Slide Cross Rail system lock down and square up frames and bolt hardware for every connection point.
- Fabric corner boots protect livestock from ratchets and tie-downs.
- Advanced engineered, 3-layer, chemically heat bonded, enhanced polyethylene, rip-stop fabric cover is standard issue. Hot air fused seams are 100% waterproof. UV-treated inside and out with added fade blockers, anti-aging, anti-fungal agents resulting in a cover that withstands the elements. High profile white interior lining provides enhanced illumination.
- (1) 22' x 20' x 10' All steel frame
- (1) One-piece green polyethylene cover
- (4) Protective corner boots
- Steel foot plates
- 30" auger anchors
- Complete Hardware Kit
- Easy step-by-step instructions